Glen Afric Country Lodge, Broederstroom
Celebrate the wild
Celebrate the wild with elephant interactions, bush game drives and other adventures in the Cradle of Humankind area, just 30 minutes from Johannesburg and 40 minutes from Pretoria.
Home to the ‘Wild at Heart’ television series; guests can view the homestead where filming took place.
Open to day visitors and overnight guests.
- 1-hour walk with elephants
- 20-30 minute elephant experiences
Also game drives, bush walks, etc.
3 lodge suites; 13 lodge rooms; 10 spacious standard rooms; 3 luxury cottages overlooking hippo pools; 5 bush tents
The lodge has an a-la-carte restaurant, bar, swimming pool, library, TV lounge and curio shop, and also offers banqueting, weddings, and conferences venue
- Address: 144, R512, Broederstroom, Hartebeespoort, North-West Province
- GPS coordinates: S25 48’ 49.9” Es7 52’ 17.5”
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27(0)82 781 2579
Glen Afric Country Lodge is proudly associated with these research papers and articles:
- Animal-visitor interactions: Ethical Reasoning and Participatory Approach Towards Achieving Regulatory Processes For Animal- Visitor Interactions (AVI) In South Africa: ECASA’s response to the call by the Minister of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries, Barbara Creecy, for submissions to a High-Level Panel constituted to review policies, legislation, breeding, hunting, trading, and management of elephants, lions, leopards, and rhinoceroses in captivity. Published: June, 2020. Download this report here (pdf, 850 kb)
Share This Page